Encyclopedia of the Korean War
A Political, Social, and Military HistoryBook - 2000
The most comprehensive reference treatment of "The Forgotten War" to date, this three volume set chronicles its political, social, and military history.
The Encyclopedia of the Korean War is the most comprehensive reference work on the war to date and will set a new standard for military history. Following on the heels of the triumphant Encyclopedia of the Vietnam War , this work offers both Korean and U.S. perspectives in an unbiased format. Volume 3 is devoted entirely to primary source documents never before gathered in one reference work.
* Over 600 A-Z entries, many built on new information from Russian and Chinese archives
* Over 100 contributors, including both civilian professors and military officers
* 147 primary source documents never before gathered in one reference work
* More than 150 illustrations
* 20 detailed maps
* Chronology of Korean history, glossary, and general bibliography