Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 2.0
1,001 Unconventional Tips, Tricks, and Tactics for Landing your Dream JobBook - 2009
"You'll learn how to build a compelling new network in days that gets you sit-down meetings with decision makers who can hire you, for jobs that aren't advertised or don't even exist yet."
- Kevin Donlin , creator, TheSimpleJobSearch.com; co-creator, The Guerrilla Job Search Home Study Course
"This book is brilliant. Packed with stories, examples, and tactics to help you at any point in your job search-this book is all about landing a real job with intense competition in a minimal amount of time."
- Jason Alba , CEO, JibberJobber.com; author, I'm on LinkedIn-Now What???
"Recruiters: read this book! You're going to need it. When people start following the advice in Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 2.0 , you're going to be looking for a job."
- Shelly Harrison , founder and CEO, Launch Pad
"Job hunters don't need to be told the 'what' of job hunting, they want and need to know the 'hows.' They are all here and then some."
- Dave Opton , founder and CEO, ExecuNet.com
"Changes in information and communication technologies have created new opportunities and pitfalls for the job seeker. Stand out from the crowd and truly shine by illuminating your most important talents to the broadest audience-in a cost-effective fashion."
- Sam Zales , President, Zoom Information Inc.
"Don't get lost on the battlefield, win the war. Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 2.0 will give you the ammunition to get noticed."
- Donato Diorio , CEO, Broadlook Technologies
"Lays out a straightforward and detailed 'plan of attack' for every step of a job search...an indispensable tool for job seekers to land the interview."
- Gautam Godhwani , CEO, SimplyHired.com
"Competition for the best positions is especially fierce and every candidate will be looking for an edge. If you want to get the edge...you need to get this great new book."
- Steven Rothberg , founder, CollegeRecruiter.com
"The only book that explains step by step, how to land interviews with the companies you choose AND create a high-visibility profile attracting employers-like a moth to a flame."
- Terrence Kulka , Director, Executive MBA Program, Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa
"Beyond your Guerrilla Resume...here's how to take charge of your personal brand, and stand out from the crowd leveraging LinkedIn, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Twitter, and more."
- Peter Clayton , CEO, Total Picture Radio
P.S.-We knew you'd read this far. How did we know this? Please turn to Chapter 5 and read, "One Unusual Way to End Your Guerrilla Cover Letter."