Dealing With AnxietyBook - 2016
A concise, accessible introduction to anxiety covering everything from its causes to its symptoms, available treatment options, and prevention.
* Addresses some of the strategies that people can apply to help themselves to reduce or mitigate stress
* Includes coverage of recent research and theories about anxiety
* Analyzes psychological and biological responses to stress
* Reveals the truth behind myths about anxiety
* Features case studies of people living with anxiety disorders